Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blog # 7 How to handle opposition

Hostile situations can cause discouraging reactions. Opposition can come from family, friends, neighbors or other person. When things take different course that you expect it might be a challenge .I recall the time when I did plans with my husband to work on a family project, and he accord with me to work on the project, but later he refused to do it, finding excuses claiming to have other things to do. I felt so discouraged and incapable to go on with the establish plans, because I rely on him to support. In those cases even negative emotions invaded me and make me feel so overwhelming, I try to remember comforting bible thoughts that help me to keep on. For instance I recall a bible passage that said," Have you ever shown yourself discourage in the day of distress, your power will be scanty, Then I mentally reason if I give up now how am I going to solve the problem, when I ponder in that thought to help me recover enough strength to deal with unpleasant situation and see thing from different perspective. In addition, the desire and love for my family help me to take courage to work on any unexpected opposition. I realize that a good attitude can make the difference when facing opposition.


No comments:

Post a Comment