Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blog # 5 My sister inspired

My sister inspired me.

Angelica, my sister, inspire me in my life. She is a woman with an astound initiative, often taking new responsibilities in life, even that signify a challenge for her.She inspired me because she has done whatever she had proposed herself in life to accomplish her goals and commitments. Obstacles do not seem be a problem for her, even though she sometimes recognize do not possesses the skills to start a project or accept a challenge. Her positive attitude surpass the unknown. One of the challenges she faced was learning another language to help people in the missionary field. She just scarcely was acquainted with the English language when she took the challenge to help others in the missionary field. Not knowing the language at all, she decided to moved in an English congregation in Mexico, and then she engaged with foreign people in order t learn the language. What impress me about her is that she did not consider her limitations with regard to the language. Instead she focused on the joys she would receive from help others to draw near to God, Not only that but she does not seem to be embarrassed of her strong accent, nor people in rural areas that might make her feel uncomfortable for not been fluent at all. She is a good example of courage and confidence to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment